Leisure Management Level 3
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is an excellent opportunity for anyone already in a supervisory role, looking to develop their knowledge of the leisure industry, particularly with regards to health and safety and how it affects how leisure centres/parks are run.
It would also contribute to anyone looking to take on a more senior position with their leisure workplace; the management of gym, pools or caravan parks for example.
What will I learn?
- Understanding how to manage health, safety and welfare in active leisure
- Accident and incident reporting (RIDDOR) and the implications it has on a manger/staff
- How to promote customer care in a leisure setting
- Understanding employment rights and responsibilities
- Continuing professional development in active leisure
- Understanding financial procedures in active leisure
- How to supervise facility maintenance
- How to sell services/products to customers
- Operating swimming pool plant