Customer Service Level 3
Who will benefit from this course?
This level 3 customer service course, builds on the level 2 customer service course and is aimed at anybody in a work place whose primary role is customer facing and dealing with service users, from restaurants to council services. It gives the participant the opportunity to learn a range of different skills to ensure a positive business to customer experience.
What will I learn?
- Development of communication skills, both written and spoken
- Maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude
- How to monitor and solve customer service issues
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- How to deal with and effectively utilise customer complaints