Activity Leadership Level 2
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is aimed at anybody looking to develop their skills as a coach/instructor whether in a school or a community setting. Maybe you already volunteer in your local area but want to develop further?
It’s a great way to get the foundations of how to coach and review sessions across a range of sports and activities.
If you’re interested in becoming a local sports coach, youth worker or community leader, this is a great place to start.
What will I learn?
- How to plan, deliver and review a range of sports and activities to individuals or small groups of people
- Develop you communication skills both verbal and written
- How to support the work of the team or organisation
- How to be a positive role model for young people in your community
- Promote health, safety and welfare of all your participants
- Contribute to the participants personal development
- Support the development and awareness of a sport or activity in your area